At Sanmar we take pride in servicing individuals and businesses in all areas of financial planning*, including:
- • Comprehensive Personal & Business Financial Planning* - We provide a plan that covers all areas in ones financial life that consists of the following areas below.
• Retirement planning - Making the most of your retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management - Making sure you don't pay a penny more than the law requires. Looking for ways to reduce your current and future tax burden. Coordinating with your tax advisor or referring you to tax specialists in our network.
• Cash management & Budgeting
• Estate planning - Reviewing your wills and trusts. Preserving your estate for your intended heirs. Helping with beneficiary designations. Reducing exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors or tax specialist in our network.
• Risk management/Insurance planning - Reviewing existing insurance policies. Recommending policy changes only when appropriate. Finding the best policy for your situation.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Investment planning* - Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you work toward your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
• Charitable planning
Sanmar Financial Network representatives are able to provide products for the implementation of your plan and are licensed to sell a variety of investment, annuity and insurance products to help you work toward your goals. *Securities and Investment Advisory services are offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.